Welcome to the Education visitor space
Our EDUCATION department is here to welcome you (booking required)
Low season: Tuesday – Saturday 10am – 12pm 2pm – 4pm Sunday: 10am – 12pm
High season: Tuesday – Sunday 10am – 12pm 2pm – 4pm
La Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée (MEM) offers open visits or guided tours (with or without workshops). Educational packages featuring topic-specific learning tools have been designed in order to help your group explore and understand the various sections of the tour. At the end of the visit, you’ll also have the chance to view a short 3D film.Program (pdf 56 kb)
Book a guided tour and/or workshop
School groups (from primary to high school) as well as university students and further education groups can explore the MEM, either via an open visit or guided by a water scientist. If desired, the MEM and its scientists can help you organize a specific educational project prior to your visit.
Organize your visit
- Open visit
Visits are open to all school groups ( from primary to high school), as well as university students and further education groups. Visitor tools are available for download.
- Guided tour and/or guided workshops are available for whole classes or groups, half classes or half groups, Per section, which may be accompanied by an activity if desired.
Three packages are available:
- Full guided tour
- Half group: full guided tour plus workshop
- Half group: guided tour of one section plus workshop
- Schools from Le Boulou: free
- Schools from other towns: 2€ per person
Guided tour and/or guided workshops:
- Schools from Le Boulou: 2€ per person
- Schools from other towns: 4€ per person
Free for driver.