Visiting the exhibition is a wonderful family experience, with something for everyone: Observe, touch, read, and listen – there are so many ways to learn more about water!
- The water saga: Cycle, power, economic role and use of water.
- The Sublime Mediterranean: Geology and geomorphology of landscapes and biodiversity
- Catalan landscapes: history and biodiversity
- Our water’s odyssey: 4 interactive workshops
- Water for well-being: thermal spas and tourism
At the end of your visit, both adults and children are invited to enjoy a short 3D film.
To help make your visit as enjoyable and informative as possible, La Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée also offers:
- Visitor tools such as pocket maps and tablet devices
- Guided tours, with or without workshops
- Workshops combining educational, environmental and cultural elements
Special family rates are also available for families of different sizes.
- Family rate 1 : 2 adults accompanied by 3-4 children aged 6-12 20 €
- Family rate 2 : 2 adults accompanied by 3-4 children aged 12-16 30 €