Ticketing closed 1 hour before.
Closed on January 1st, May 1st, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
Closed from 06 to 20 january 2020.
- From tuesday to sunday 10:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m
FROM SEPTEMBER TO JUNE
- From tuesday to saturday 10h a.m-12h30 and 2:00 p.m – 5:00
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m- 12:30
Accepted forms of payment:
Under 6 years: free
6 to 12 years: 3€
Over 12 years: 6€
Family rate 1 : 2 adults accompanied by 3-4 children aged 6-12: 20€
Family rate 2: : 2 adults accompanied by 3-4 children aged 12-16: 30€
- Residents of Le Boulou and of Community of Communes of the Vallespir (on presentation of proof):
Under 6 years: free
Over 6 years: 2 €
Over 12 ans: 5€ + privilege advantage (1 entry bought, 1 entry at the same price for a companion)
- Curists on presentation of the Thermalpass :
Over 6 years: 2€
Over 12 years: 5€
Over 10 adults: 5€/ person
With guided tour (min. 10 person) : 7€/ person
- Open visit:
Schools from Le Boulou: Free
- With guided tour and/or guided workshops:
Schools from Le Boulou: 2€/person
Driver and guide speaker on presentation of the pro card: free
Accessibility & PRM
The accessibility policy for disabled visitors is one of the key priorities of the La Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée. As such, a number of access measures and facilities are provided for disabled visitors. Our staff are at your service should you require any further information or have any specific requests.
4 Rue Arago 66160 Le Boulou
- Bus drop-off point: Post office on Avenue du Général de Gaulle
- Bus parking space: Car park on Avenue Léon Jean Grégory 66160 (opposite the town hall)
- Tablets or application downloadable on mobile to facilitate your visit. Information at the reception.
- Cloakrooms and lockers
- Changing table
- Cafeteria: Open-air
Are you looking for this desire for enjoyment and providing pleasure for others ?
Located at the entrance of the Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée, free accessed, the shop welcomes you during its opening hours.
Discover a wide range of articles to satisfy all tastes. These articles are chosen with care : like gift ideas, stationary and textiles
The team is eager to welcome you !
Location Projection Room 3D
Craving an atypical place?
The spaces of the Maison de l'Eau and the Mediterranean are open for rent, but subject to certain conditions For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
For all information, contact us!
Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée
4 rue Arago
66160 Le Boulou