Ticketing closed 1 hour before.
Closed on January 1st, May 1st, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th
- From tuesday to sunday 10:00 a.m – 7:00 p.m
FROM SEPTEMBER TO JUNE
- From tuesday to saturday 10h a.m-12h30 and 2:00 p.m – 5:00
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m- 12:30
Accepted forms of payment:
Under 6 years: free
6 to 12 years: 3€
Over 12 years: 6€
Family rate 1 : 2 adults accompanied by 3-4 children aged 6-12: 20€
Family rate 2: : 2 adults accompanied by 3-4 children aged 12-16: 30€
- Residents of Le Boulou and of Community of Communes of the Vallespir (on presentation of proof):
Under 6 years: free
Over 6 years: 2 €
Over 12 ans: 5€ + privilege advantage (1 entry bought, 1 entry at the same price for a companion)
- Curists on presentation of the Thermalpass :
Over 6 years: 2€
Over 12 years: 5€
Over 10 adults: 5€/ person
With guided tour (min. 10 person) : 7€/ person
- Open visit:
Schools from Le Boulou: Free
- With guided tour and/or guided workshops:
Schools from Le Boulou: 2€/person
Driver and guide speaker on presentation of the pro card: free
Accessibility & PRM
The accessibility policy for disabled visitors is one of the key priorities of the La Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée. As such, a number of access measures and facilities are provided for disabled visitors. Our staff are at your service should you require any further information or have any specific requests.
4 Rue Arago 66160 Le Boulou
- Bus drop-off point: Post office on Avenue du Général de Gaulle
- Bus parking space: Car park on Avenue Léon Jean Grégory 66160 (opposite the town hall)
- Tablets or application downloadable on mobile to facilitate your visit. Information at the reception.
- Cloakrooms and lockers
- Changing table
- Cafeteria: Open-air
Location Projection Room 3D
Craving an atypical place? 3D Projection Room Rental with retractable seats.
For all information, contact us!
Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée
4 rue Arago
66160 Le Boulou