The website « mem-leboulou.fr » is the property of :
MAISON DE L’EAU ET DE LA MÉDITERRANÉE
4 RUE FRANCOIS ARAGO
66160 LE BOULOU
Le Boulou is at the crossroads of the Spanish border, the Mediterranean coast and the eastern Pyrenees mountains that give it an access to a major touristic flow. La Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée is a public establishment. Its implantation corresponds to a political will to revitalize the heart of the city, but above all, to promote, through an innovative architecture, the cultural heritage on the federative and universal theme of water. Its vocation is to become aware of the vital preservation of our resources, as well as added value to the tourism and economic development of our city and our territory.
I. TECHNICAL DATA
The user of the site acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use « mem-leboulou.fr ». The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used contains no virus and is in perfect working order. The user acknowledges having been informed that this site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in cases of force majeure, difficulties related to the structure of communications network or technical difficulties.
For maintenances, the MAISON DE L’EAU ET DE LA MÉDITARRANÉE of Le Boulou can interrupt the site and in this case will endeavor to notify its users beforehand. The MAISON DE L’EAU ET DE LA MÉDITERRANÉE of Le Boulou makes every effort to provide users with available and verified information and / or tools, but can not be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of information and / or the presence of viruses on the site.
II. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
The general structure, as well as the software, texts, animated images or not, its know-how, and all other components of the site are the exclusive property of the Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée of le Boulou. Any total or partial representation of this site by any process whatsoever without the express permission of the Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée of Le Boulou is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L.335-2 and following of the French Code of Intellectual Property. The same is true of the databases on the website, which are protected by the provisions of the French Code of Intellectual Property transposing the European Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases, and whose the Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée is a producer. To fulfill these missions, the Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée of Le Boulou collects and spreads the most complete information possible that you can consult from the website www.mem-leboulou.fr on which you can surf freely.
The Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée of Le Boulou strives to provide information as precise as possible on the site www.mem-leboulou.fr. The information on the site www.mem-leboulou.fr is not complete and the photos are not contractual. This information is subject to changes that have been made since they were posted online. The information indicated on the site www.mem-leboulou.fr is given as a guide only, and can be modified without notice.
The present conditions of the site www.mem-leboulou.fr are governed by French law and any disputes or litigation that may arise from the interpretation or execution of these are the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts on which the head office of the Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée of Le Boulou. The reference language for settling potential disputes is French.
We would like to explain to you in a transparent way why we collect, store, share and use your personal data. The registration and use of your personal data is in compliance with the RGPD : General Data Protection Regulation entered into force on May 25, 2018.
In which cases do we have your data ?
If we have your data, it is because you gave us permission to :
- Manage and monitor account creation and the relationship with users and customers in general ;
- Manage and the order follow-up, payments and customer relations ;
- Manage customer account ;
- Manage sales and marketing ;
- Measure quality and satisfaction ;
- Prospect and customize offers ;
- Manage space user reviews ;
What we collect
- Contact form data
We collect the data you enter in the information request forms on our website.
We collect, for example, your email address, when you formulate an application for registration to our newsletter on the Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée of Le Boulou or any other field value contained in the form.
- Contact form
We also record the requests that you make from the buttons « CONTACT US » that are present on the cards that describe the establishment that we refer in our search engine.
- Internet navigation data
What we do with your personal data
We use your data with the aim of :
- Managing and tracking customer account,
- Managing the relationship with customers in general
- Managing and tracking orders, payments and customer relations
- Managing our sales and marketing strategy,
- Doing market research and customizing our offers.
The data storage time
The retention period of your data is determined according to an objective specific to the Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée in Le Boulou. Once this goal is reached, your data is archived, deleted or anonymized. Your personal data are thus kept and accessible by the operational services only the necessary time to fulfill the objective pursued during their collection.
If we collected your data at a given time but there was no solicitation of any kind from you, we delete that data after 3 years.
The personal data that we possess is transmitted to the internal services of our company and to the possible subcontractors and partners.
Your data may also be transmitted in some cases to service providers outside the European Economic Area (EEA) guaranteeing the use of the same standards as our website.
Your data is personal, which is why you have the right to :
- Access your data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and sending us a proof of identity,
- Modify, correct or complete your personal data,
- Give your data to other companies,
- Limit the access of your data to certain organizations,
- Ask us to delete all or part of the data you gave us,
- Get a « right to be forgotten » if you ask us,
- Oppose the treatment of your data by direct marketing.
Control and security of your data
The privacy and security of your personal data is, and will remain, a most important priority for us. Your personal data are stored on servers hosted in France by the company NFRANCE. The hosting infrastructure is managed by our internet provider who ensures the protection of your personal data.
Website hosting :
Headquarters : 9 rue Ritay 31000 Toulouse
Share capital of 200 164 €
Chairman : Jean Planet
Siret 425 052 941 00019 – NAF 6311Z
Intracommunity VAT : FR36 425 052 941
CNIL registration number : 1014998
In order to secure your data, we use a number of security measures to protect the information we collect from you. When the pages are in secure HTTPS mode, the security protocol encrypts the content of the exchanges between the browser and the database servers. This prevents the personal data entered and sent via the forms contained in mem-leboulou.fr to be easily read by third parties during their transit. The measures we put in place protect you against any unlawful processing of your data, as well as against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
In the event of a major risk on mem-leboulou.fr, we will inform the data subjects of the data breaches that have occurred.
We also put in place additional security for the protection of sensitive information (health, sexual orientation, race, religion, political opinions…).
*We have listed what types of information we collect, when and why we use your personal information
*We explain when others may be able to see your identity
*We have clearly listed in which situations we transfer your personal information to anyone and we have included information about our personal information subcontractors
*We have included information explaining how long we keep your personal information, how to download or correct it
*We have included the contact details of our Data Protection Officer
What is a cookie ?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically installed on your computer or device when you visit our websites.
Purpose of cookies
- Memorize your login information,
- Identify you when you sign in to our website,
- Memorize the products you have placed in your basket when you visit different pages during a browsing session, access the payment page or close your session before finalizing your purchase.
- Gather information that can help us send you advertisements that suit your interests.
- Memorize your browsing preferences such as your language, font size, page layout or favorite colors. All to allow you to browse our site faster and easier.
- Collect analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our websites and identify which pages of our sites you visit most often. We use the analytics data we collect for marketing and resource planning purposes.
- Determine if our customers and visitors are easily adapting to the changes we can make to our websites.
Collected information through cookies
Cookies help us to collect information about how you use our website, but we do not store any information that personally identifies you in our cookie data. We only record a unique session ID that will help us find a user profile and your preferences on your next visit.
Types of cookies
- Session Cookies : Cookies of this type are temporarily stored on your computer or device during a browser session. They are deleted from your computer or device at the end of the browsing session.
- Permanent cookies : Cookies of this type stay longer on your computer. Permanent cookies help us recognize you when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session.
The menu of most browsers has options to manage your cookies by setting or configuring your cookie settings. Generally, the browser offers you the possibility to :
- To post your cookies;
- To authorize cookies;
- Deactivate all cookies, or only specific cookies;
- Deactivate all cookies when you close your browser;
- Block cookies;
- Be informed when you receive a cookie.
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, most of the features of this site will be deactivated (including registration, the ability to post an opinion or any other interaction) and your browsing may also be affected. If you set your browser options to delete all cookies, your browsing preferences will be erased when you close your browser.
Additional information about cookies
The CNIL (national information science and liberties commission) has published several articles on the update of the RGPD, in particular on the tools allowing you to control cookies :
Conception and realization of the site :
Agence conseil en communication Inconito
15 avenue Camille Pujol – 31500 Toulouse – France
SIRET : 387 987 811 00024