Welcome to the Press space
The mission of La Maison de l’Eau et de la Méditerranée (MEM) is to serve as a visitor centre and an interactive space for cultural, scientific and educational dissemination.
This concept is based on the sensory and scientific experience of water. Throughout its 5 sections, the MEM explores the various natural and cultural components of the Mediterranean, covering:
- The water saga: Cycle, power, economic role and use of water
- The Sublime Mediterranean: Geology and geomorphology of landscapes and biodiversity
- Catalan landscapes: history and biodiversity
- Our water’s odyssey: Interactive workshops
- Water for well-being: thermal spas and tourism
In addition, visitors also benefit from:
- A 3D projection and event space (for conferences, films, and other water-related events)
- An educational area equipped with research materials
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.